- Why might the person questioning Jesus want to find a way to not have to love everyone?
- Why do you think the Priest and Levite steered clear of the vulnerable person?
- How does prejudice sometimes play into who we decided to help or not help?
- At the end of our lives will it matter more how much we helped or how much we accomplished?
- What are some simple situations around you where you could help like the Samaritan did?
- Mid-Summer Parish Update - June 23, 2021
- The COVID One-Year Anniversary Edition - March 12, 2021
- Soccer, Sailing and Surrender… - February 25, 2021
- Stairway to Heaven or Us? - February 16, 2021
- Dispersed to Go Deep? - February 9, 2021
- Johnny Cash and Progressive Miracles - February 2, 2021
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines
Leave a Reply