Turns out the new government directive for allowing 50 people to gather inside is meant more for funerals and weddings this summer i.e. no singing, no fellowship, no connection, etc. We have a plan to be the church in this season that allows us to sing and support each other in a way we couldn’t inside.
- Mid-Summer Parish Update - June 23, 2021
- The COVID One-Year Anniversary Edition - March 12, 2021
- Soccer, Sailing and Surrender… - February 25, 2021
- Stairway to Heaven or Us? - February 16, 2021
- Dispersed to Go Deep? - February 9, 2021
- Johnny Cash and Progressive Miracles - February 2, 2021
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines