Just wanted to give you a quick update regarding a few things in the parish.
1. Thank you to everyone continuing to worship through their offerings. For as long as we are in the Orange or Red Phase we will be at the Church to receive offerings on Mondays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to noon.
2. Our Annual General Meeting will be held at the Church of the Resurrection on Sunday, Feb. 21st at 10:30 a.m. If our Zone goes to the Red Phase that means we will have to cancel. So as long as we are in Orange or Yellow Phase we can meet.
A few AGM points:
a. Everyone will be emailed a copy of the Annual Report. If you would like a hard copy please call (738-3474) or email the office and one will be provided. This is due to an effort to save paper and expenses.
b. If you are planning on attending the AGM please register with the office through phone or email so we can track our numbers.
c. All necessary COVID Prevention Government protocols will be observed during our meeting.
d. Zoom Link. We understand that not everyone will be comfortable gathering in person at time or be able to attend. We will do our best to provide a Zoom Link so that those who wish to join the meeting from home can do so. If you wish to vote however, you will need to be at the meeting in person.
That’s all for now. Have a great week!
The Rev’d Michael Caines
- Mid-Summer Parish Update - June 23, 2021
- The COVID One-Year Anniversary Edition - March 12, 2021
- Soccer, Sailing and Surrender… - February 25, 2021
- Stairway to Heaven or Us? - February 16, 2021
- Dispersed to Go Deep? - February 9, 2021
- Johnny Cash and Progressive Miracles - February 2, 2021
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines