It’s calling for snow this weekend… what will we do for a church service??
Anglican Parish of the Nerepis&St. John – Storm Policy Plan
If it is calling for a storm for Saturday afternoon/evening/overnight we may:
a. Cancel the early service and just have a 10:30 a.m. service to give the plows extra time to clear snow.
b. Cancel all Sunday morning services and have a combined service at 4 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
c. Cancel all Sunday services.
If it is calling for a storm for Sunday early morning/afternoon we may:
a. Have one combined service the Saturday before at 4 p.m.
b. Have the 9 a.m. service and possibly cancel the 10:30 a.m. service
Be ready for the service to be moved to 4 p.m. Saturday or 4 p.m. Sunday.
Church service time updates will be posted by 8 a.m. Sunday morning for later storms and by noon Saturday if there is to be a Saturday service at 4 p.m.
News will be posted via:
– church phone message (738-3474)
– website (www.rezway.ca)
– Facebook page (Church of the Resurrection)
– call list
- Mid-Summer Parish Update - June 23, 2021
- The COVID One-Year Anniversary Edition - March 12, 2021
- Soccer, Sailing and Surrender… - February 25, 2021
- Stairway to Heaven or Us? - February 16, 2021
- Dispersed to Go Deep? - February 9, 2021
- Johnny Cash and Progressive Miracles - February 2, 2021
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines