- Why do you think it is harder to see the blessings of things have haven’t happened as opposed to the blessings that have happened?
- What are some things that you can now see as blessings that were things that didn’t happen?
- What are some ways a person could make a habit of remembering and seeing blessings that were things that didn’t happen?
- Can you think of a blessing of something that didn’t happen in this pandemic experience so far?
- Mid-Summer Parish Update - June 23, 2021
- The COVID One-Year Anniversary Edition - March 12, 2021
- Soccer, Sailing and Surrender… - February 25, 2021
- Stairway to Heaven or Us? - February 16, 2021
- Dispersed to Go Deep? - February 9, 2021
- Johnny Cash and Progressive Miracles - February 2, 2021
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines
Leave a Reply